Order revision improvements
More accurate pricing with monthly cost and rate. In addition to units, placement cost and rate values can now be viewed for each flight month when the Flighting or All filter is selected.
Alignment of buyer and seller monthly rate allocation. Previously, agency order revisions with line item monthly rates that varied by month across the flight of the placement had their rate averaged across the months in PATS resulting in issues with calculated cost differences when you returned revisions. Now you can now accept and honour orders with monthly rates that differ across the flight of the placement.
Update placement total rate. You can now update a placement’s total rate if the monthly rates are the same.
Revise placement monthly units. You can now edit both the monthly units and the total number of units for placements with identical monthly rates. Changing the monthly units automatically updates the monthly cost using the associated rate, which in turn updates the total cost for the placement.
Auto-update unit total in response to changed monthly values. Updating a placement’s unit values can cause an imbalance between the total and the sum of the units for the individual months. If this occurs a warning message is displayed on the unit total and, to retain the integrity of the data, you can either:
- automatically update the placement’s total units to match the new sum of the individual monthly unit values using the option on the total’s drop-down list.
- manually update the unit value for one or more months to accommodate the update without changing the unit total.
- Advertisers remembered when creating seller initiated proposals. When a proposal is added without an RFP using the Inbox Add Proposal button, any entries made in the Advertiser field by your organisation’s users are remembered and subsequently listed for selection (case-insensitive) to all your users, reducing the manual data entry requirements.
- Inbox filter changes. You can now use the new All agencies filter option to list the selected items for all your agencies. The Prisma agencies option has been removed.
- Optional response due date for all new orders. Buyers can now prevent orders from expiring by not entering a response due date (default). If you sort your Inbox using this date, orders with no response due date are listed first when sorting by decreasing date order.
See the Known issues page.
Release details are subject to change until 22 May, 2017.