The following known issue is for the current release of PATS (last updated 24th April, 2018):
- Due to a compatibility issue between Google Chrome and touchscreen computers, some users can't drag and drop fields when building reports with Report Writer on a touchscreen machine using Chrome. To restore drag-and-drop functionality in Chrome, complete the following steps:
- In URL bar of Google Chrome, type "chrome://flags" and press Enter.
- In the Search bar at the top of the next page search for "Touch Events API".
- In the drop-down menu for the Touch Events API, change the selection to Disabled.
- At the bottom of the page, click the Relaunch Now button to restart Chrome and apply your changes.
Once the above steps are completed, users should be able to use their mouse to drag and drop fields during the report building process as expected. Note: This is a Chrome issue, and is unrelated to Mediaocean software. Since the root cause is related to Chrome compatibility with the touch screen functions, all impacted users also have the option of building Writer reports out of IE or Firefox instead of updating Chrome as described in the above steps.
Additional known issues:
- Delivery data: The following new cost methods don't yet have any delivery data available: CPUV, CPV, dCPCV, dCPV, and vCPCV.
- Reporting csv file issue in Excel. When you export some reports from the Reporting module as a .csv file and open them in Microsoft Excel, the months are reformatted incorrectly. An upcoming release will update the date format. To ensure correct formatting, you should export as an .xls file if you want to view the report in Excel, or export as .csv if you want to send the report to another processing program.
- Order and proposal csv file issue in Excel. Opening a csv file created using the Export to CSV feature in orders or proposals without following the correct procedure introduces additional symbols in the Rate and Cost fields. To avoid this, please ensure that you follow the correct procedure for importing a csv file into your version of Excel, as described on the Microsoft Support site.