DS - Accounting users can now upload client sales rates defined within CSV files using the Accounting Upload tool.
To allow security administrators to determine whether users can upload rates defined within CSV files using the Accounting Upload tool:
- In DS Control Security Maintenance, use record ACCESS and action CHANGE.
- In the System field, enter ACCOUNT.
- In the Program field, enter UPLOAD.
- In the Security group field, enter the security group for the user/s.
NOTE: If you get the error EC 0135 Default record for agency is not on file, speak to your account team as this record needs to first be added at agency level.
- In the Record type field, enter S in Rates field.
- In the USE field type enter:
- Y to allow users to upload using CSV files using the Accounting Upload tool
- N to prevent users from uploading CSV files using the Accounting Upload tool (default).