Usability improvements for proposal and order grids
More intuitive look and feel. Enhancements have been made to the appearance and behaviour of the grid rows to improve the navigation and editing. You’ll now see that:
- all read-only cells have a grey border and grey background.
- all editable cells have a white background.
- all columns that are not applicable to a row are displayed as read-only.
- active cells that can be edited have a blue border and white background.
- all cells with errors (whether on the active row or not) are highlighted in red.
This means that:
- if a proposal or order can’t be edited due to its status, all rows and cells are read-only.
- if a proposal or order can be edited and the row is active, individual cells are displayed according to whether they are:
- available for the row.
- in error.
- if you select a row using the check box at the start of the row, the row is highlighted and any other display requirements enforced.
Line item messages column moved. With the message column now located next to the select check box column in the non-scrolling section of the grid and the column name replaced with the comment icon , it’s now easier for you to locate your line item messages.
Add logos and text to exported custom reports. You can now use templates to customise Report Writer reports with up to three header images and footer text (such as disclaimers and privacy notices). Users with the required permission can use the new Create template option in the Reporting module to create templates. Once created, all Report Writer users can apply templates to custom reports (excluding chart reports) using the new Report template filter option when running a report. Note: You can apply templates only to exported PDF, XLSX and Word reports.
For access to this feature, please contact Mediaocean.
Streamlined report topic selection for custom reports. Now when you click the button to create a custom report in Report Writer, a list of all available report topics appears. The list contains clarified names and updated descriptions (which appear on hover) that more accurately reflect workflow terminology, helping you to better select the set of fields you need. In support, the Domain selection dialog has been removed; once you select the report topic you need, you're taken directly to the page where you choose fields for the report. The following table reflects the name changes for each report topic:
|Old domain name||New report topic name|
Change to report export options. The outdated report export options for Excel and Excel (Paginated) have been removed, though the more current XLSX and XLSX (Paginated) options remain available.
Greater flexibility for inventory buying
Create line items with new cost methods. To help you stay abreast of an ever-evolving ad tech marketplace and to provide more effective and flexible inventory buying and performance measurement, PATS now supports a number of new cost methods and units:
- CPLE (Cost per Lead)
- CPMAG (Cost per guaranteed impression)
- CPUV (Cost per unique view)
- CPV (Cost per view)
- dCPA (Dynamic cost per action)
- dCPCV (Dynamic cost per completed view)
- dCPE (Dynamic cost per engagement)
- dCPMV (Dynamic cost per thousand ( Mille ) viewable impressions)
- dCPV (Dynamic cost per view)
- vCPCV (Verified cost per completed view)
These are supported throughout the application and in the APIs in the same way as existing cost methods.
See the Sales Management user guide Glossary for more details.
Increased accuracy for flighting costs
Cost adjustment for revisions. A cost adjustment is now added to the revision’s last month in situations where a line’s total can’t be distributed evenly over the flighting period. This removes the small discrepancy previously seen between the line’s total cost and the sum of its individual monthly costs.
See the Known issues page.