This release of DS - Control includes a new profile setting for the Media Purchase Order Billing (MEOB) report.
The MEOB Profile record now includes the field Combine 1st-time & Adj bills. This field defines whether adjustment bills are included in new bills per client Purchase Order or if they're produced as separate bills. The default setting is Y (included in new bills).
To change the default profile setting:
- In DS - Control Profiles, use action CHANGE.
- In the System field, type MEDIA.
- In the Program field, type OB.
- In the User-ID field, type the user ID for a specific user or ALL for all users.
- In the Media field, you can only type ALL for all media types.
- In the Client field, type the client code for a specific client or ALL for all clients.
- Press Enter.
- In the Combine 1st-time & Adj bills field, type N.
The previously published update DS - Control: Profiles: Includes a new record for the new MEOB Media bill has been revised to reflect this change. For more information, see the article here.