This release of DS - Control includes a new profile setting that determines whether pay-only bookings create postings in DS - Accounting when they're added, amended, or cancelled from the applications MX - Media Explorer, Prisma, or Radia.
To set the profile, use the following actions:
- In DS - Control Profiles, use action CHANGE.
- In the System field, type MEDIA.
- In the Program field, type BUB (Buy program Profiles - page 3).
- In the User-ID field, type the user ID for a specific user or ALL for all users.
- In the Media field, type the specific media code or ALL for all media types.
- In the Client field, type a specific client code or ALL for all clients.
- In the BkCat field, type a single booking category or leave the field blank and the system assumes the setting ALL.
- Press Enter.
- In the new Add postings for pay-only buys field, type Y to enable (or N to restrict).