You may receive the error message 'IO has been sent for X placement' when attempting to exclude your search order on the buy tab.
This is a valid error message as you are unable to exclude/cancel search orders with active flighting once the IO has been sent to the supplier by design.
* Please note that this error only applies to placements with active flighting. You can exclude search orders with future flight dates*
In order to overcome this issue, you can zero down the placement using the below steps:
- Ensure that the reconciled status is set to 'no' within the actualisation view.
- Zero down the placement within the flighting layout in the buy tab.
- Redistribute the variance when prompted by clicking on the drop down arrow and selecting a redistribution method:
- Go into the actualisation view and 'update financials' in order to send these changes through to the financial system.
Alternatively, you can amend the dates of the placement to a future date and then exclude it by following the below steps:
- Go into the campaign details (you can access the details by hovering over the campaign name and then clicking on the glasses icon within the campaign) and amend the campaign end date to a future date and click save.
- Navigate back to the buy tab, switch to the flighting layout and amend the search order start and end dates to future dates.
- Redistribute the variance when prompted by selecting one of the redistribution methods.
- Exclude the search order by selecting it and then clicking on 'remove' and then 'exclude.'
- Go into the actualise performance tab and click on the update financials icon to cancel the booking in the financial system.